Monday Motivator

Written by Blake KoehnAugust 6, 2018
Cover image for the Monday Motivator article

The Harvard MBA program has roughly a 15% acceptance rate today. Of those who are accepted and complete the program, a bright future is often ahead. But how do the select few of the program further separate themselves from the rest of the pack?
A study revealed that 3% of Harvard MBAs make 10x as much as the remaining 97% COMBINED! That is a pretty staggering statistic, one that is worth investigating.
When looking at the habits of the Harvard MBAs, 13% of the class who had goals were earning twice as much as the 84%who had no goals, on average. But that’s not it, the 3% who had clear, written goals were earning 10x as much as the other 97% combined, on average.

If you don’t have time to write down your goals, how will you have time to accomplish them?!

Social Media

Subscribe to Newsletter